A Liebster Blog Award is given by bloggers who have been Leibstered themselves to other to talented and loved bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word, meaning dearest or beloved, but it can also mean favorite. The idea behind the Liebster Blog Award is that it is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers in order to create new connections and bring attention to these wonderful blogs!
There are a few rules that go along with accepting the award:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the presenter who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the award on to your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs with 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. (with Bloggers followers gadget not working well - I actually cant tell how many followers a blog has at the moment)
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.
Such a wonderful way to connect to other bloggers! Here are 5 blogs that I have been interested in or that inspire me.
- Michele over at Feather Footprints - follow her family as they spend a year experiencing the Anti-consumerism challenge!
- Kristen over at Me vs Myself - I have just found her blog and think it's fabulous! A SAHM on a journey of self discovery
- Angela over at Mein Spatz - Another wonderful SAHM who lives gently and inspires me
- I have just discovered The Accidental Housewife and I already love it!
- Jennifer over at Belle and Me - a young vegan mum and her gorgeous baby girl!