Monday, 23 April 2012

A day for sunggling...

It's cold, wet and windy here today. One of those days that is perfect for snuggling up under a blanket with a cup of tea and a good book. But with two kids and a hubby who is working away, spending a day like that will have to stay in my daydreams. So instead we dance, we grocery shop, we wear our gumboots out, and we watch a little Dirtgirl World



Did I mention I've joined the gumboot club? Well I have. Unfortunately I couldn't find any from our local op-shops, so I ended up buying them new. I really like them. Actually, I kinda love them! They are just what I wanted. Boo is rather impressed. He has informed me that now I can jump in "Puddy Muddles" with him! Very exciting stuff.

Life is good right now.

2 comments:

  1. They are adorable!! Mine are plain back men's boots, unfortunately. I keep threatening them with some ribbon, but I'm yet to follow through...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your gumboots! Where did you get them? I want to come jump in Puddy Muddles with Boo!

    ReplyDelete