Friday, 23 March 2012

Puppy Dogs and Bunny Rabbits

Lots of things happening here in our gentle life. Some good. Some not so good.

Bad news first. Illness has struck. Little mouse and I have been sick (hence the lack of posting) for a little while now. Thankfully Hubby and Boo seem to have escaped this round, but everyone will be dosing up on colloidal silver and chicken soup as the weather cools.

On to some good news. We have a new family member! Meet Odette 'Odie' a lovely little american staffy x that we rescued from a shelter.


The kids are in love (and I have to admit, she is rather gorgeous). Now if only we could get her to stop stealing clothes off the washing line and digging up the fairy garden!!

There has also been some creating going on. This little bunny and bibs set was made by me and donated to an online auction to raise money for a wonderful women being unfairly targeted.




 While resting in an attempt to get over this illness I have spent a lot of time sketching new ideas and product designs. I am hoping to move PattiCake Lane into a new phase. One that is a little more 'me' and a little less generic. Exciting times ahead!






No comments:

Post a Comment