Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Going Organic!



We had a rather exciting event in our household this week. We received our first Organic Fruit and Vegetable delivery! To be honest, I was probably the most excited of all (although Boo would come a close second. He was rather impressed with a big box of food being delivered right to our door!) Eating organic food has always been “on the list”. The ever growing list of things that I need to do, that I want to do, that I’ll get around to doing “one day!”. I figured it was time to make that ‘one day’, TODAY! So I bit the bullet and ordered organic…and so far, I couldn’t be more pleased. I’ve heard before that there is a taste difference between supermarket food and organic food, but to be honest I was skeptical…not anymore! Everything we’ve eaten so far has been sweeter, juicier and fresher. We’ve also found ourselves trying things that we wouldn’t have bought before, such as fresh beetroot. I wasn’t a fan of tinned beetroot, but fresh roasted beetroot, well, that’s another thing altogether! I am so pleased I took the risk and ordered organic…we’re one small step closer to the dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment