Friday, 4 March 2011

What is a Gentle Life?

I thought it might be appropriate to start my blog with what I mean by a 'Gentle Life'.
For me personally, it means taking care of my self, so that I am able to care for those around me. Nourishig myself physicaly, mentally and spiritally. Taking time to grow and explore the person I am and the person I am becoming.
For my family it means Attachment Parenting and Natural Learning. Exploring ways to help my children grow and reach their potential, without stifiling their unique creativity and personalities.
For our environment it means eco awareness, responsible living and sustainability. Learning to be gentle to this planet we live on and perhaps even leaving it in a better state then we found it.

The most important thing I am trying to remember is that this is a journey. I am learning to do these things slowly. Yes i will make mistakes. But the beauty of mistakes is that you can learn from them.

So welcome to my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment